Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Introduction

I'll be honest with you, whoever wanders upon this misfit blog-I never thought I'd be one to join the blogging sensation. It wasn't until I started having inner-dialogues on society and culture that I decided to put it down in writing. Thus, the blog, "Rediculous Behavior," was born. I must credit my sensational cousin, Kelley, for the title. It's one of her coined phrases that has stuck with me over the years.

I don't have a definitive plan for this place, but rather I'm going to allow my posts to develop organically. Inspiration will come from events that occur in my life, as well as some of the lives around me. Of course names and specifics will be altered. No creeping my people, now.

While the concept of social commentary is by no means an inventitve concept, I'd like to put ideas/problems/customs on blast in my own analytical, sarcastic voice.

I should mention that my bite can be conceived as bitter or acidic, but I'm by no means attempting to slam any individual in this forum. After all, that's what bars are for, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment